- Thank you so much for making our stay here in California so special. What a beautiful place you have...nearly magical! We appreciated your kindness and warmth.
Dayne & Karly Herren
- Thank you so much, Tiaga. You and your lovely cottage have added to our week in ways that are difficult to express, but easy to always remember.
Rick and Sharon
- Tiaga- We truly enjoyed the beauty, peace, and warmth of your Garden Cottage. Leah got to see quail, a wild turkey, and a hawk, as well as listen to the creek and owls. Your genuine warmth and attention to 'little things (the rose blossom in the bathroom),' made our stay special. Thanks so much.
Mark, Kathy, Leah, & Grammy
- Tiaga, We wanted to express our heartfelt thanks for everything you've done during our stay. We appreciated your attention to details in the cottage and it's furnishings. Thanks for keeping us well stocked with plenty of food. Your cookies are out of this world! Thanks for the recipes. You're a truly special person, and your wonderful hospitality will not be forgotten. You helped make this one of the most peaceful weeks we've ever experienced.
All the best to you!
Todd & Jenny
- Dear Tiaga,
Thanks so much for a wonderful stay. We loved it here!
Constantijn & Ester (The Netherlands)
- Tiaga - Reed and I had the MOST delilghtful stay in your little
cottage... PERFECT for a much-needed weekend away from the city,
strategically located near everything we wanted to do(
Wine Country, Osmosis, amazing dining)! All your little perks were so
The hot tub was warm and inviting after our excursions. The fridge, pantry &
kitchenette were stocked with so much more than we could have
desired...delicious & warm & inviting. We loved it!
Tiffany & Reed
- Dear Tiaga,
We loved your cottage. It exceeded our expectations. We especially enjoyed
the peacefulness & solitude; the gardens & flowers are beautiful; the hot
tub was wonderful. Staying at your cottage made our 34th wedding anniversary
Janet & Art - Frankin, Mass (30 miles from Boston)